The mission of the Jiminy Peak race program is to provide a fun and challenging environment and culture, thoughtfully designed to teach fundamental skiing skills, so that our athletes can reach their full potential and develop a life-long love of the sport of skiing.
The program’s objectives are to:
- Maintain an enriching learning environment
- Develop good skiers first, then good racers
- Have fun, while remembering our dedication to hard work
- Strive for technically and tactically sound skiing and racing
- Commit to the work ethic needed to achieve a winning atmosphere
- Work cooperatively to instill a sense of pride and commitment in the race program
As parents of Jiminy Peak Race Team member, you are an important resources for maintaining a successful program for our athletes. In particular, each race that we run at our mountain requires volunteers to help, otherwise we cannot succeed.
Please use the volunteer form to indicate how you will help. We cannot do this with out you!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact any of the Parents Association Board members